Google   



舉報信息:*
 

以諾一書 (中英對照) 第103章

標題: 以諾一書 (中英對照) 第103章
作者 Share 於 2026年06月10日 12:56:11

Chapter 103, CIII
第103章


1. Now, therefore, I swear to you, the righteous, by the glory of the Great and Honoured and Mighty One in dominion, and by His greatness I swear to you.
1. 因此,現在,我以偉大、尊貴且全能的榮耀,以及祂的偉大,向你們發誓。

2. I know a mystery
2. 我知道一個謎團
And have read the heavenly tablets,
並讀過天上的石版,
And have seen the holy books,
也看過聖書,
And have found written therein and inscribed regarding them:
並在書中發現並刻有關於他們的文字:

3. That all goodness and joy and glory are prepared for them,
3. 一切的美善、喜樂、榮耀都為他們預備,
And written down for the spirits of those who have died in righteousness,
並寫給那些因義而死的靈魂,
And that manifold good shall be given to you in recompense for your labours,
那多重的善物將作為你勞苦的回報,
And that your lot is abundantly beyond the lot of the living.
你的命運遠遠超出活人的境地。

4. And the spirits of you who have died in righteousness shall live and rejoice,
4. 你們那些因義死的靈必活著並歡喜,
And their spirits shall not perish, nor their memorial from before the face of the Great One
他們的靈魂不會消亡,他們的紀念也不會在偉大者面前消失
Unto all the generations of the world: wherefore no longer fear their contumely.
致世上所有世代:因此不再畏懼他們的蔑視。

5. Woe to you, ye sinners, when ye have died,
5. 罪人,當你們死了,禍哉,
If ye die in the wealth of your sins,
如果你死在罪孽的財富中,
And those who are like you say regarding you:
而那些像你一樣的人會說:
' Blessed are the sinners: they have seen all their days.
罪人有福了,他們已見盡一生。

6. And how they have died in prosperity and in wealth,
6. 他們如何以富貴和富貴的方式死去,
And have not seen tribulation or murder in their life;
他們一生中未曾經歷災難或謀殺;
And they have died in honour,
他們是為了榮耀而死,
And judgement has not been executed on them during their life."
而且在他們一生中,審判從未被執行。」

7. Know ye, that their souls will be made to descend into Sheol
7. 你們要知道,他們的靈魂將被造入陰間
And they shall be wretched in their great tribulation.
他們在大苦難中必受苦難。

8. And into darkness and chains and a burning flame where there is grievous judgement shall your spirits enter;
8. 進入黑暗、鎖鏈與燃燒的火焰,那裡有嚴厲的審判,你的靈魂將進入;
And the great judgement shall be for all the generations of the world.
偉大的審判將為全世界的每一代人而定。
Woe to you, for ye shall have no peace.
禍哉,你們將得不到安寧。

9. Say not in regard to the righteous and good who are in life:
9. 不要對在世上的義人和善人說:
" In our troubled days we have toiled laboriously and experienced every trouble,
「在我們動盪的日子裡,我們辛勤勞作,經歷了各種困難,
And met with much evil and been consumed,
遭遇許多邪惡,被吞噬,
And have become few and our spirit small.
我們變得稀少,靈魂也變得渺小。

10. And we have been destroyed and have not found any to help us even with a word:
10. 我們被毀滅了,卻找不到任何能幫助我們的人,連一句話都沒有:
We have been tortured [and destroyed], and not hoped to see life from day to day.
我們被折磨(甚至毀滅),卻無法希望每天都能看到生命。

11. We hoped to be the head and have become the tail:
11. 我們希望成為頭,結果成為尾巴:
We have toiled laboriously and had no satisfaction in our toil;
我們辛勤勞作,卻毫無成就感;
And we have become the food of the sinners and the unrighteous,
我們成了罪人和不義人的食糧,
And they have laid their yoke heavily upon us.
他們把軛重重地壓在我們身上。

12. They have had dominion over us that hated us and smote us;
12. 他們曾經統治我們,恨我們、打擊我們;
And to those that hated us we have bowed our necks
而對於那些恨我們的人,我們已經低頭致敬
But they pitied us not.
但他們沒有憐憫我們。

13. We desired to get away from them that we might escape and be at rest,
13. 我們渴望遠離他們,以便逃離並獲得安寧,
But found no place whereunto we should flee and be safe from them.
但找不到任何地方可以讓我們逃離並遠離他們。

14. And are complained to the rulers in our tribulation,
14. 在我們受苦時向統治者訴苦,
And cried out against those who devoured us,
並向那些吞噬我們的人呼喊,
But they did not attend to our cries
但他們沒有理會我們的呼喊
And would not hearken to our voice.
也不聽我們的聲音。

15. And they helped those who robbed us and devoured us and those who made us few; and they concealed their oppression, and they did not remove from us the yoke of those that devoured us and dispersed us and murdered us, and they concealed their murder, and remembered not that they had lifted up their hands against us.
15. 他們幫助那些搶奪我們、吞噬我們的人,以及使我們變少的;他們隱藏了他們的壓迫,沒有除去那些吞噬我們、驅散我們、殺害我們的人的軛,他們隱瞞了自己的殺戮,卻不記得他們曾舉手對我們動手。


翻譯來源: 因為英文版很多難字, 所以用沉浸式翻譯(英翻中)暫譯, 若中文譯文有語意難解或誤譯, 請參閱英文版內容
Goodz © 2005-2033 GP
本站會員之個人言論或行為、不代表本站之立場與看法

...